Tuesday 29 September 2015

WHY STILL UNMARRIED AT MY AGE

WHY STILL UNMARRIED AT MY AGE
Everyone at tender age dream of being married or to marry someone,though sad reality is that some of us die unmarried,when you approach 40 as single you get frustrated.And you start asking yourself countless question
So my reasons of being unmarried are 
1.Being emotionally stupid
2.Fear of commitment.
3.Not willing to share.
4.Unable to dig deep.
6.Expecting much from next person
7.Blaming partner for my failure
9. Absconding
This 9 reasons contributed for me being unmarried at my age,though I feel even if I wish to marry to marry a wrong person is like building your house on volcano,while there is a need to marry I believe I don't have to rush for it.Because I don't want to marry in order to divorce
And the question I ask myself is, those who are married ,did they tie the knot because of age or because is the right time to do so,or they were feeling the pressure to do so 
  .

No comments:

Post a Comment