Tuesday 29 September 2015

LONELINESS PAINFUL

LONELINESS IS PAINFUL
Loneliness is painful
Though being in love with wrong person is more painful,
Where you're unable to be happy,
Unable to enjoy love,
Always in tears,
Unable to be yourself.

Where emotional abuse is daily bread,
Physical abuse is daily bread,
Financial abuse is daily bread,
Where there is no different between sex and rape,
Where pain is way of life.

Loneliness is painful
Though being in love with wrong person is more painful.
Is like rubbing salt in the wound,
Is like being imprisoned,
Is like being slave,
Is like self torture.

Loneliness is painful 
Though being in love with wrong person is more painful
Tell me sweet lies, don't swear at me
Touch me softly,don't smack me
Kiss me nicely,don't spit at me,
Make love to me,don't rape me 

No comments:

Post a Comment