Wednesday 16 September 2015

WHY STILL POOR AT MY AGE

WHY STILL POOR AT MY AGE ?

This is the question I don't think most people ask themselves ,because when your still young and energetic most of the things don't really matter.However when you're about to reach forty, like in my situation you begin to question yourself ,why you're not married,why this ,why that.It feels like you can blame someone for you failure,in reality you have yourself to blame and no one.

The reason why still poor at my age is.
1.I didn't have self esteem.
2.I believe too much at what other say.
3.I procrastinate too much.
4.I nursed my shyness.
5. I didn't have courage.
6.Concerned at what other say.
7.Not being hungry to succeed.
8.Being comfortable
9.To dream without action.
10.To seek validation.

This 10 reason are what made me to be at where I am to day.Which hampered me to progress to up my life,in most cases this reasons are what stop many of us for being who we want to be.There are many explanations of success, to me means '" to live life you wished for''.And the other thing is that hampered our success is lack of financial management,all my life I wished to earn decent salary,undermining that no money is too little to save.It is said that if you take care of money it will take care of you      

No comments:

Post a Comment