Thursday 3 September 2015

AT YOUR AGE

AT YOU AGE



I wish i was like you my son!
When I was like you, I didn't have too many chances,
I was restricted to be who I want to be,
By those who think their superior than me,
Bantu education was forced on me,
I was taught ''goeie moere baas'',
Sound of ak47 ka,ka,ka,ka,ka,was what I know,
Sound of police serene wiu,wiu,wiu,wiu,was what I know,
Didn't have time to build my career ,
Didn't have to discover my talent,
I was busy fighting for freedom you ,enjoy to day.

I wish I was like you my son!
Now you can study whatever you want or become whatever you want to be,
But no!no!no!no!,
You're busy changing girls like underwear ,
You're busy smoking nyaope,
You're busy drinking as if there's no tomorrow.

You come home at midnight,
Wasting money calling yourself Iskhotane,
Everyday I pray God that you don't end up in jail,
Aids is real ,my son!
Nyaope is poison my son!
Beer is poison my son!
Money you throw away should be saved for tomorrow,
Don't say I din't tell one day when you're old like me     

No comments:

Post a Comment