Monday 5 June 2017

I DONT BELIEVE

I've stopped believing ,
In God because even if pastors ,
Misuses his name !
He doesn't come and punish them.good

I've stopped believing in love ,
Because partners ,
Kill each other in the name of love

I've stopped believing in education ,
All the millionaires around the world ,
Are not educated .

I've stopped believing in politicians ,
Because politicians talk too much.
But they do less.

I've stopped believing in talent ,
If you're not connected to the right people  ,
You Will never see the light

I've stopped believing in wisdom,
Because when you're poor ,
Your wisdom doesn't count .

I've stopped believing in future ,
Because future is full of dreams and wishes .

2 comments:

  1. Such an interesting post you are doing and impressive job by sharing these creative, innovative and motivational posts which help other people like me to do the better thing in their lifes. Keep on sharing more and more stuff like these on daily basis.
    New Fashion Trends

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant post, an inspiring one to anyone who is reading this blog defiantly feels quite motivated and the way you present your blog is also unique to me. Just want to say thank you for this one of a kind blog with us and helping us.
    Yarn Suppliers

    ReplyDelete