Sunday 30 October 2016

Being a woman is a task

I'm so thankful that was born a man ,this means don't have keep up with most of the things woman have keep up with
A woman have  to look good at all times ,some buy clothes every month , while others change their hair  style  every three months ,while most of ladies wear tight clothes just to  look" hot  and beautiful ".As if that isn't enough others goes further by putting gold on their teeth .

However looking all that beautiful  , most of them are waiting to be approached by man,who isn't going notice all the effort she went through .Some men only notice your booty or face that's it , all that crap they don't care about it . Not that they  don't see it , but isn't in man's vocabulary to look at so many things while he can appreciate  few and be satisfied. 

It's other ladies like you who's aware of what you're wearing from head to toe , we man we don't care .
Whom does ladies want to impress ?
Other ladies or man .

After sexual pleasure which you both enjoyed , most ladies expect you to leave incentives , although you don't hear just a " word " thank you , as if is you  only who benefited .

2 comments:

  1. Ya I think I can relate. Creating time for myself if important, buying personal stuff, pampering my self. So to do that I created online company so just I can be and do whatever I want

    ReplyDelete