Thursday 14 April 2016

TAXI DRIVER

TAXI DRIVER
I don't expect you to say hello,
But if you do it's blessing.
I've graduated from reading moods,
When you smile and giggle,
I know you had good day.
When you're guide,
I know that you are frustrated and confused.

You call me makheza,
As if is my birth name,
Why don't you ask me I will tell you.
When you step on my toe,
You expect me to let bygones be bygones,
When I step on your toe,
You hold grudges.

When I drive fast,
Traffic officer are on my tail,
When I drive slow,
You're on my tail.
I don't remember dates and days,
Because I am always on the way.
Sometimes I wish to share my stress with you,
Or share my happiness with you.
Then I remember that!
My mission is take you to you destination,
Not to burden you with my trouble 

No comments:

Post a Comment